We recommend you ask several questions:
- Ask your local Better Business Bureau if the company has a complaint history.
- Ask the company for a list of customers, residential and commercial, and contact some of them.
- Make sure you contact some with recent work done and some with work done not so recently.
- Take the time to inspect some of this work.
- Ask for bank and supplier references, including individuals to contact. Follow through with reference checks.
- Ask for copies of proof of the company’s liability insurance. This will protect you from liability while the company’s installers are on your property.